Friday, September 2, 2011

Excited dosen't even begin to cover it!!!

Anna, Vicki, Susan & Jennie
I am off this weekend to celebrate (our) my 20th High School Class Reunion at Archbishop Alter High School. 
It is so exciting to know that my best friends from high school are going to meet me in Dayton to attend this exciting event.
(I am slightly skeptical-but open minded). 
We have been through so many things in our 25+ year friendship. 
I have found that the connection between the four of us varies (as we all have families), but we cherish the time that we get to share with one another.
I am honored that my friends send me photos of their children so that I may share  watching them grow.  I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would not be able to be a mom, but my dearest friends/family really include me in the exciting times.
I swear I have at least 2 pictures of each of these children on my cell phone at any one time
(unless my hubby downloads my iPhone).

I am so blessed that all of us made a commitment to stay connected.  It is a bond that will never be broken.
Thank you for being real friends. 
Your unconditional love and support is a true gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment