Friday, October 14, 2011

Life is so good...

I had the opportunity to take photos of a very special family tonight.  I had such a blast that I wanted to share it with everyone.  The A family went out with me a park...where all the leaves were changing, and falling off the trees.  In the midst of this amazing scenery..zzzzooooooommmm went C.  He is so fast that the sport setting on my SLR couldn't even catch him and keep him in focus.  Now, needless to say I have taken photos of many a fast child.  I have never seen anything like C, he is truly a sigh to be seen. 
I ran after him all night long with Mommy and Daddy saying "C" I am gonna get you..to try to make  him smile.  I shot 558 pics and a little less than half turned out.
What a blessing to have such amazing people in
my life.

C

Fatherly love at it's best.


No comments:

Post a Comment