Friday, August 19, 2011

FUN!

Thirty-one Party

I had the most pleasant thirty-one party tonight! I started out by saying I was going to do a book party. Since, I dispise the pressure people feel that they have to buy something.  I wanted to get a few things and thought it would be a good way to get birthday and Christmas gifts that were personalized. 
Although the party was small (4 of us) it was possibly the most fun I have had in a longtime.  I had few but very important women come over and it was a special and fun time. 
I also want to thank our consultant and my friend Kelly R.  She told me over and over that I should sell thirty one because I love it.  She is right, I do love it and I would likely be an awesome sales person.  I just want to focus my energy on my current task.

All of those who were here lastnight, my word for each of you is as follows.
L-you are and have always will be "true"
H-you are and have always will be "trusted"
T-you are and always will be "blessed"
K- you are and always will be "respectful"

Thanks for being in my life I am enriched just by knowing each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment