Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jinkies is a birthday!

I have not been to a pool party since I was a child (that I can recall).
The event started with W whistling to me saying "Over here, Aunt Sus!"
I arrived to the room and it was filled with SCOOBY DOO & so much excitement.
The energy was palpable!

I was so excited to be there for my little man WPW!
Check this out!
Big D (W's Daddy) made a killer cake! ZOINKS!

WPW swarmed by the ladies...typical.

I have to say that this is my favorite photo of the birthday boy!

I was so happy to watch W with his friends and family enjoying himself so much.  It is said that children typically have their first "memories" at about ages 6-7 years old.  I believe this one will stay in W's mind for a very longtime. 
I love him so much and I love to watch him grow.  He is such a smart boy, and I look forward to seeing his life unfold.

Ryan-the danger seeker.  Appropriately there is a CAUTION tape in the corner of this photo!

Preparing to be a line backer in high school.  How soon do they let them play football?
 Ryan also had a blast at his big brother's party.  He loves to play in the water, and if the baby slide had been open I am quite sure he would have partaken.  He is a very adventurous child.


I am the luckiest Aunt in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment