Saturday, August 13, 2011

Old photos hold new meaning...

I guess I never really thought of it much, but as I have gotten older I tend to go back to my personal history to understand myself better.  I do not think that I have really changed all that much.  Accept maybe for the almost dying multiple times and the 30+ surgeries.  I feel like the same artistic dreamer I have always been.
I remember all the fun I had in college and working at Walt Disney World all those years ago.  Lately, it seems that the things from my past keep creapin' into my present.

I remember being in Orlando for one of the shuttle launches.  Just the other day they sent off the last shuttle and I felt a wave of history rush back.  I guess it is normal to hit a (midlife) moment of nostalgia.  I am certain that all of the amazing life experiences I have had made me the woman I am today.
I am thankful for all of those things.  It just seems that I miss the carefree, live to the limit lifestyle.  I want to go travel see new things, be adventurous.

I know that another chapter of my life is beginning, but I think that my previous chapters were vital to my character development.

I am just sayin'
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment