Thursday, August 18, 2011

Innis "magic" Woods with the J Family

I had such a great time taking photos of the J Family.  I will always remember how sweet, awesome and cooperative the J kids were tonight.  It was so fun because K started off wanted her photo taken so much that she would pop into shots left and right.
M & M were so amazing as well.  Each of the girls got chances to get pics alone, pics with Mom and Dad, and pics with their sister(s).

I feel blessed to be able to do this for them...

It is so neat to see how these beautfiul girls got parts of both of their parents in them, amazing eyes, gorgeous smiles, and such sweet sense of humor.
What a gift!!
Thanks again for allowing me to share that magical time this evening.  I know we are all pooped, but the payoff is HUGE!

J Family



No comments:

Post a Comment